We are Hiring
We are always hiring experienced professionals in the area of Automation, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Cyber Security, Machine Learning/Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, ERP, and CRM.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Multiple positions
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on infrastructure engineering with an emphasis on modern, cloud infrastructure, hybrid cloud models, and platform services
- Support development of technical requirements for network infrastructure to include design and deployment of secure communication to/from existing enclaves
- Assist with creating and/or maintaining a Service Catalog as well as an IaaS and PaaS specification baseline document
- Assist in the review, analysis, and documentation of market research materials and make recommendations on how that market analysis should inform technical inputs into all documentation
- Review, draft, and update the technical portions of the acquisition documents, and provide technical services to support the preparation of business cases, analysis of alternatives, program office estimates, cost analysis requirements documentation, and cost estimating
- Draft, edit and consolidate briefings and other informational documents with an emphasis on accuracy, quality, and timeliness
- Prepare white papers and informational memoranda on technical areas of interest, such as tactical edge architecture, service integration, etc.
- Ability to present research findings and technical information in a concise manner that can be understood by non-engineers and gives decision-makers the context and key points necessary to make necessary decisions
- Support analysis and preparatory activities for selected application migrations including the documentation of those activities (includes initial analysis, white paper creation, and follow-up reports on overall status and issues)
What You Need for This Position:
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS
- Experience with cloud infrastructure design, architecture, and services
- Cloud-Related Certification(s) e.g., MS Azure or AWS certifications
- Sound knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing
- Experience and understanding of the network stack as it pertains to system engineering/architecture
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Knowledge of key mission-critical infrastructure such as Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Window Server, Linux, Storage, Relational Databases, VCS, Networking (Routing, Firewall, Load balancers), Web services (Apache, Tomcat, IIS), Citrix, File transferring (SFTP, FTP)
- Scripting knowledge a plus (Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell)
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Within 24 Hours.